Title of the item you're suggesting:

Mahabharat Title Sequence

Hi there!

My name is Bhakti Patel and I worked with Jill Miyabara to create a title sequence for our senior thesis project at the Maryland Institute College of Art. As avid readers of Cartoon Brew, we would love to share our work with you guys.

This is the link for the video:
https://vimeo.com/121574291

We hope you can feature it or write an article, but if not, then at the least, we hope you guys enjoy it!

More information below:

--Full Credits--

Direction, Research and Development, Pre-production, Layout, Production Management, Rendering Lead, Lighting Lead, 3D Modeling Assistant, Camera Animation, Water, Texturing Lead, Compositing Lead: Bhakti Patel ( bhaktipatel.com )

3D Modeling Lead, Texturing, Rendering, Lighting Assistant, Pre-Production Assistant, Compositing Assistant: Jill Miyabara ( jmiyabara.com )

3D Modeler: LeJea Williams ( behance.net/lejea )

3D Modeling Assistant: Joon Hee Chang ( cargocollective.com/joon-hee )

Music Composer: Jared Horne ( jaredthomashorne.com )

--Description--
This is a senior thesis project produced at the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) by Bhakti Patel & Jill Miyabara. It is a title sequence for the longest poem ever written, the Mahabharat. This Hindu epic has been adopted multiple times for film and tv, but our title sequence isn't affiliated with or for any particular version, hence the names we use are not of actors, but of the characters in the story.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)