Title of the item you're suggesting:

Double Rainboom

Double Rainboom is a fan-made episode of My Little Pony, that is truly an amazing feat! The animation is really quite amazing, and it's stunning considering this is a fan made endeavor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26BQ0HNtDmI

781 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    figment34786 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • com commented  · 

Loved it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

With a collaboration of over 100 people worldwide, Double Rainboom has set the bar for what a fananimation really could be. Amazing visuals, Well performed voice talent, and stunning animation. All of this was contributed by crew members ranging from 14-25+ years of age. Some without prior animation know-how, which just saying that is pretty freakin' incredible. It was well put together and it is an incredible feat in animation period. Double Rainboom in my opinion deserves the honor and recognition it receives

• Karl Simonsen commented  · 

This thing is just massively impressive. 30 minutes of pure, high quality fan animated content, with incredible animation, music, sounds, and a twist half-way through that will tickle any cartoon lover's fancy. Doubly so impressive considering the fact that everything took place through online collaboration. Get these guys some recognition!

• Dominic Kennedy commented  · 

This fan-made episode really shows the dedication bronies put into the fandom and i admire them! one day i wish i can work on a big project like this because i just love the fandom and it's inhabitants! :3

• Joshua Soto-Maldonado commented  · 

The animation styling matches the shows perfectly for a fan project. = D

The background music and sound effects matched well from what I could hear and see.

The voice acting tries to get as close as it can to the originals voices for the characters, and although it may not be 100% accurate. It does a rather commendable job. With only a few hiccups, like the scene where Twilight screaming at Rainbowdash to slow down. I'm not sure why but the volume on her screaming seems to be low for this scene.

The comedy that run through scenes at times was more enjoyable than I had thought they would be at first. After all it was fan-made which usually doesn't mean quality made. So I was surprised to notice myself laughing.

Finally, since I can't think of anything else to talk about. We have the "Pause Fast" types of crossovers/spoofs within the show. I know for sure that I haven't found them all, but I did enjoy going back to try and find as many as I could, since they had quite the selection. (Don't feel like searching for them? Well odds are there's a youtube video that has them all by now.)

So all in all. I found this fan-episode to be enjoyable. = P

I'll be looking forward to more animations/shows from the FlamingoRich crew.

• yeremy peña commented  · 

nice show the one that the Double Rainboom crew put on, i enjoyed it trougholy :D

• Michael Mith commented  · 

I think this is the greatest thing to hit the internet!! the Director really knew what he was doing, and everything in this production screamed out talent!! GGet this show some recognition, It deserves it!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base